- Mr F supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms B supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr N supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms H supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr F supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx X supported us with 1 ticket
0d 21h 46m
13 August 2022
- Winner! Mrs J (Asfordby Hill) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (Melton Mowbray) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (LEICESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Melton Mowbray) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (Melton Mowbray) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (MELTON MOWBRAY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (MELTON MOWBRAY) Won 3 extra tickets!
Stilton Striders is Melton Mowbray’s running club for all abilities, founded in 1982, affiliated with England Athletics. We meet regularly to run over the roads and footpaths of Melton and the surrounding areas. Some of our members choose to compete over all distances and terrains, whilst others just focus on a social run and a drink. Small enough to welcome all newcomers, yet large enough to help you reach your goals, new runners are free to come along with no commitment for a few weeks before joining as a member.
We have a thriving junior section, with free outdoor sessions each week led by our qualified coaches. Our members are also at the heart of providing free opportunities for running within the community - with Melton Mowbray parkrun on a Saturday morning and Melton Running Club on a Monday evening being prime examples.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand what we do to help the community in Melton keep fit, active and healthy!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
All at Stilton Striders
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Melton.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!